Monday, August 31, 2009

New Article on HMS in the Fayetteville Observer

Hi everyone! Please check out my new health feature article on Hypermobility Syndrome in the Fayetteville Observer! The journalist did an excellent job of conveying a message of awareness, empowerment and hope. The photographer at the interview realized she was hypermobile during the shoot, so it was a great experience for all involved!
If you are new to the site, welcome! Hypermobility Hope is here to be your one-stop-shop for information on hypermobility - scroll through the articles, videos, and links to get a better sense of weather or not you are hypermobile or how to deal with the disorder if you have already been diagnosed.
Love and Hope,

Chelsea

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/08/31/926002

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Morgan and I have been dealing with hip pain and lower back pain for almost two years, ever since I have had my daughter! I have been to the docters and they have just told me it was my hips going back from having my daughter but now its two years later and Im tired of the pain! My husband read your article in the newspaper and it sounds just like me! I have had an MRI done last week but havent heard anything yet! But Im gonna try talking to my docters about HMS! I would actually love to see the docter you had seen! If you could please email me at smzmac@aol.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete